ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been meaning to install my turbo for months now.. but never had the time.
now that i have the time.. i dont have anyone to help. haha. im a freaking NEWB so i know nothing about this. :oops: id greatly appreciate the help!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha.. yea i bought the turbo manifold.. the t25 w/ wastegate.. the adapter for the t25.. and a bunch of other stuff from Terry and Tony.

terry.. when is spring break for you guys? ill wait if it would be a definite thing :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll also be going turbo this March. I've got it pretty much down but would still like some assistance to make sure I don't F up. BTW Terry theres a shop in northridge I've been meaning to ask you about "Fast intentions". A few of my buddies have reffered me to go there to get my 3" full exhaust done there.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
i'm going to be blown for the third time. :D

i purchased a JRSC tonight:

BBK included, 9k miles on it.

i think it's gonna be pretty fun. i've been turbo'd before. i think with the link i already have installed, tricked head, and a smaller nose pulley, 180hp at the wheels will be fairly easy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i'm going to be blown for the third time. :D

i purchased a JRSC tonight:

BBK included, 9k miles on it.

i think it's gonna be pretty fun. i've been turbo'd before. i think with the link i already have installed, tricked head, and a smaller nose pulley, 180hp at the wheels will be fairly easy.
JRSC=/=turbo

o_O?

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
something new. i sold the turbo off before moving to CA because i didn't understand the carb regs. still, i also didn't have what i needed for it to "look" carb legal. never had a s/c before, driven a afew and liked them. i'm not trying to make a fast miata, just a quicker one with a different (to me) power delivery.

·
Registered
593 Posts
something new. i sold the turbo off before moving to CA because i didn't understand the carb regs. still, i also didn't have what i needed for it to "look" carb legal. never had a s/c before, driven a afew and liked them. i'm not trying to make a fast miata, just a quicker one with a different (to me) power delivery.
that's cool, tell me how it goes. When I get my new job I'm going to save up for ITB's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts