ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the style of the SRT-4 performance seats that are trhe same in the Viper. Will these fit our cars?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
if i were to guess, i'd say they're too wide at the bottom, and frankly i think they'll be too tall in the bottom cushion.

I can take some measurements if you need though, I have a set of the seats in a car right now. It'll take until at least this weekend for me to get home though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think if the cushion's too much the seats have a lot of room in the foam area. I remember seeing it on Unique Whips. They made a super-whale sized guy fit in his viper a lot better by both flattening and giving the seat a foamectomy, then he went and fishtailed into the dirt test driving it.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Yeah. The butchered those sexy Viper seats so big boy would fit, and once he got in the car he couldn't drive it worth a crap.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think if the cushion's too much the seats have a lot of room in the foam area. I remember seeing it on Unique Whips. They made a super-whale sized guy fit in his viper a lot better by both flattening and giving the seat a foamectomy, then he went and fishtailed into the dirt test driving it.
Aren't Vipers known for going off the track ass first anyways :p

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
If you narrow the rails, yes. I test-fit one in my passenger side a couple months ago. Looked like it'd clear.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
jeez Id love to have the s2000 black leathers in my car, except there a lil heavy, prolly why Ill prolly go with a kirkey =)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
S2k Seats? Yeah.

I was down at Adrenaline Racing a few months back, and I threw one in. The seat had room to move back and forth, the door shut fine, it was just sitting too high because the rails wouldn't bottom out on the floor. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We were talking about SRT-4 seats and then someoen hijacked the thread and made it about S2000 seats.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
think about how high your sitting in the SRT-4 seat from the ground, then think about how high your sitting in a miata seat (if they are both ground levels) i honestly dont think your feet would fit under or even beside the steering wheel... one of my friends has a SRT so I'll ask him if he minds taking his seat out this weekend.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do not do it! you can't use american parts in JDM cars. thats just silly. but i did put some 02 leather seats from NB into my NA. all four bolts fit perfect. its pretty good upgrade

1 - 20 of 22 Posts