ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in california on a filming trip and spotted this car near westminster. Anybody know? Just curious.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Just fyi, there is most likely a higher concentration of miatas in cali than anywhere else in the world.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i dont know if the owner would appreciate having his car posted up in front of what may be his home and with clear view of his license plate

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
i dont know if the owner would appreciate having his car posted up in front of what may be his home and with clear view of his license plate
You must have some CSI computer forensic stuff going on because that license plate is not legible to me.

***ENHANCE*** ***ENHANCE*** Got it!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Why do people make a huge deal about their license plate being in pictures. Its not like you cant drive down the road and see it. . .

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thats a nice car. I like the color

·
Registered
374 Posts
Why do people make a huge deal about their license plate being in pictures. Its not like you cant drive down the road and see it. . .
The main reason is that people post a list of their mods on sites like this, and you can find out a person's address relatively easily with just their license plate. That turns car forums into a grocery list for thieves.

Granted driving down the street you can see it too, but you might now know that the car is turbocharged, or has $1500 coilovers, etc by just looking at it drive by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts