1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Both of those are sick...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Barchetta in Japan makes the Aston look front bumper. They are a small enthusiast club that make parts for themselves and just happen to help other Roadster owners out by making a few extras. Barchetta are the only people who make and sell this product. However, there are people who can help broker the transaction but it won't be cheap. Search the archives as I previously posted a detailed estimate of what I though it would cost.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nobody in the states carries it, as far as I know. But there is a company called Custom Automotive Restyling located in Brisbane, Australia that does. They have some decent pics of the kit on their site, but weirdly enough, they don't provide a full side shot.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it'd be any easier to get one sent here (or any less expensive than ordering one from Japan) but at least whover picks up the phone will speak English.

Here's the link: http://www.amx07.com/index.php

Good luck, and if you get one, don't forget to post the pics!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't think the second bumper would be that hard to find. It looks like a modified S2000 Veilside front bumper. I don't think it'll look good unless you have an entire bodykit. Good luck on your search.

·
OG Member
583 Posts
The second one looks like it's from Büthe Motorsports. They're a German company. Don't know if it's still available though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The second pic was a bumper made be a dutch company called buthe motorsports. They had some really cool stuff before they "went under".

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The AMX07 front bumper is designed to fit NA and only then if you install the other parts of the AMX07 kit like the Aston look headlamps. The AMX07 bumper is different than the Barchetta Aston look front bumper which fits NB and works with the '01+ NB headlamps. If you've got a '99 or '00 NB you'll need to either do a headlamp update or do some body work to address the gap between the bumper and headlamps as shown below.

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
I think these are the ebay ones fitted:

I don't really think it suits the mk1 but each to their own and good to see someones given it a go.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks a lot jimgreen83 it sure seems like a nnice kit for the buck I will check it out and see if I end up ordeing one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts