ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 TC3s with FC and FD bodies. Always wished I could find an NA body w/o pre-punched post holes but the Tamiya body only comes with holes in it.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I've got the latest 1/10 Tamiya Eunos Roadster R/C car.

I just need to paint the body and apply the decals.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I have the original tamiya eunos. It just sits on the shelf...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I even bought new rims for the R/C Roadster, but yeah, i still need to paint and get a radio for it. Its on my list of never ending things to do.

We should have a SpecMiata Race with R/C cars, hahahaha Anyone on here going to R-speed open house this year? Maybe we could all race our mini-Miatas ahhaa

PhatMan 8)

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
That'd be sweet! Just dont run into mine :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
cazalba- that thing is teh hottness man!! nice.
ive got a tc3 all set up for drift, for the body im running an HPI toyota aristo. drifting rc is so fun, and cheap once youve got the necessities!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys. Still need to do the following stuff:
1.Install the side mirrors
2.Trim the body post
3.Outline the doors and hood

Here's another picture.

please show your 1/10 Tamiya Eunos rides!

Carlo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Ive got one that is also silver. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. I think you guys will like it. I have 4 of these bodies, 2 are still unpainted and one is very beat up from racing.

There is a tamiya race this sunday at their us headquarters in Aliso Viejo, CA. Is anyone from clubroadster going to be there? I will.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
yea, where is fwdtamiya. And why is it fwd, not rwd. JK i have a mini cooper too. :D
Lusting :( It's just a screen name unfourtunatly, that I'll probably never change. I wanted a JACCS Civic soo bad and still do but i'm too cheap to waste anymore money into RCs right now unless someone wants to buy my Rustler or nitro HPI RS4 3 :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ive got one that is also silver. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. I think you guys will like it. I have 4 of these bodies, 2 are still unpainted and one is very beat up from racing.

There is a tamiya race this sunday at their us headquarters in Aliso Viejo, CA. Is anyone from clubroadster going to be there? I will.
I've been there a few times, it's fun.

http://www.tamiyausa.com/tcs_races/index.php

Map: http://tinyurl.com/ezuu9

The track:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Wow that is really sweet!!! That is the first REAL track i have seen, most here are just coned off parking lots.

I have the Original Eunos Roadster all put together, but no radio. I also have an extra body, and the newer version of the Eunos Roadster by Tamiya. I will save the newer one for when my son is bigger so we can build it together, and race. :)

Ill try to get a radio so maybe we can have a mini race at R-Speed ??!?!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
340 Posts
Does anyone know where I could get a Miata/Roadster 1/10 shell in the UK?
Or do I just need to try my luck at ebay etc?
(I've googled with not much luck :( )

I have a Colt 10 Nitro RC car, that's currently in the garage :/ as I hit a curb and broke the front shock tower, exhaust etc :(
But it'd be lovely to get my hands on one.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here's mine!

I decided that the Tamiya body was rather too nice to take racing, so I got an NB shell to use:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I used to race for Tamiya (eletric touring cars) and HPI (gas touring cars) when I was younger. Then I ran out of time between racing karts and r/c. So, I sold all my gear, parts, etc. and bought my XR 50 for a pit bike. :mrgreen:

Now all I have is a Team Associated RC18T.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts