ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my girlfriend and I are gonna make the drive down friday after work. Just wondering if anyone else from around cincy will be down there?

This will be my first year. We're planning on camping since the hotels are probably already all taken.
-dan

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
Miatas At The Gap: a yearly gathering of Miata folks from all over the country (and, in some cases, all over the world!). If you do a search for MATG, you'll find some of our antics from last year, which was the 10th anniversary of the gathering :)

Due to moving and wedding expenses, I probably won't be there this year :(

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
Bryan, congrats--I think--on the wedding!
Thank you on both counts (for the link as well) :)

I'm not getting married until June 16th, but I'll be moving in March and travelling between here and Texas several times before the wedding. I'm also covering the costs of the honeymoon. Looking forward to it, but it means a lot of expenditures are going to take a backseat for awhile...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know what you mean on the costs. . .

However, I was able to justify some of the costs on the Miata because we were taking it on the honeymoon 16 hours to Maine. You know, "Honey, the tires are a bit bald, so instead of stock replacements, why don't we get Rotas? And new KYB AGXs. And RB springs."

You gotta know how to work the system. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts