ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I just heard about it on the radio. Might go with a couple buddies. Granted I don't think I'm going to pick it up just yet. Just sounds like a neat event and I used to play diablo 2 around when it first came out in middle school.

Plus I figure if it's lame, dave and busters happy hour is at 10 haha.

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I was an assasin in Daiblo 2 and loved the traps. I am looking at the demon hunter now but she is a range weapon character. Ugh Why cant I have Natalya's claws...

Anyways, I viewing the new character choices now.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I'm thining of either the demon hunter or the monk.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Who plans on getting it?

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I just bought mine. Who is on and what is your name on battle net

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Anyone buy the boxed version?? I need a guest pass!

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I got one for you lol ready pm me. I forgot how long it takes to install on your computer. I need to get a better video card because on the box it says recommended 1.5 gb of ram and I have 1 gb of ram.

Next week or so I will get a 2 gb card of video to run my hdmi quality monitor.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
server is down...

·
Registered
519 Posts
11:45 should be up again.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I got one for you lol ready pm me. I forgot how long it takes to install on your computer. I need to get a better video card because on the box it says recommended 1.5 gb of ram and I have 1 gb of ram.

Next week or so I will get a 2 gb card of video to run my hdmi quality monitor.
I don't think you need a 2gb video card, that's pretty intense. That's probably just a ram requirement. That game runs on my buddy's newly store bought $300 laptop very well. Not very demanding, just like all of blizzards games. They make them run on shitty systems so they don't lose any customers.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Did you see the requirements? Minimum 1.5gb for the video. I was just going to pick up a cheap 2gb card like ati or something a get my buddys discount at best buy. Then i have to get a new power source id the card demands more wattage. I have the well xps i core 5 with 6 gb of ram and 1gb of video. It works fine when i played last night.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts