ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided I need a new, round shift knob. I also like being pretentious so being able to wave around titanium amuses me. I just went through the whole shift-knob thread and didn't see one, and an internet search shows me the pictures from moddictions website, and some badass s2000s. If you have one can you post up some pictures/opinions of it before I spend way too much on a shiny round ball.

Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked through all but 3 or 4 pages of the stickied thread and didn't see any. Apparently all the moddiction knobs are on those 3 or 4 pages :cry:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I suggest the stainless steel Anvil I. It's heavier and is cheaper than the titanium. I can feel the difference in shifting with mine over the stock knob but, I don't think the difference would be as noticeable with the titanium.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I looked through all but 3 or 4 pages of the stickied thread and didn't see any. Apparently all the moddiction knobs are on those 3 or 4 pages :cry:
Did you use the "search this thread" feature? It's on the red tool bar. Usually makes quick work of combing big threads.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that thread is 26 pages. i'm not sure i've gone through every one of those pages...
there's also this thread - http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=38632
I mean I went through like 22 pages of it. i was bored at work haha. And as for the anvil knobs I'm not a huge fan of the really heavy knobs. Moddiction said the titanium ones are 250 grams. I think that's the same as a voodoo. I might get one of those to see if I like the weight/shape. But the gold anodized titanium just looks so badass.

·
Banned
224 Posts
I have sold some to Miata's I believe. Not sure if I have seen anyone post a picture up of the Titanium knob in their Miata yet however. Sold tons to S2000's and Evo's.
Anvil I is 455 grams and the Ti version is 250 grams. It is heavier than any of the all aluminum knobs out there as Titanium is a heavier metal. Stainless steel is much heavier however.
All Ti is on sale through the end of the month if interested. They are 10% off right now.
Let me know if I can help.

·
Supporting Member
873 Posts
I mean I went through like 22 pages of it. i was bored at work haha. And as for the anvil knobs I'm not a huge fan of the really heavy knobs. Moddiction said the titanium ones are 250 grams. I think that's the same as a voodoo. I might get one of those to see if I like the weight/shape. But the gold anodized titanium just looks so badass.

For comparison sake I weighed my stock NA knob and it was 200g.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help guys. And a sale!? Well I hope you're happy moddiction now I'm probably going to impulsively buy one on Friday when I get paid :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts