ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Functionally formed.
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, post it here! I'm debating on painting mine white, I've got white wheels and a white pinstripe. I'm not sure what it'd look like, so I'd like to see if anyone's done it before I take the plunge.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I've seen it done, and I think your car would pull it off very well. It would give your car a more original look without being trendy like XXR's...just sayin'

·
Registered
102 Posts
Why do you spoon feed now? I joined forums got flamed learned and now i understand what google is. It was a supper hard learning curve but i managed. scarsacim

I wish roadsterdrift didnt die it was way better than this **** hole.rant

·
Supporting Member
2,003 Posts
Why do you spoon feed now? I joined forums got flamed learned and now i understand what google is. It was a supper hard learning curve but i managed. scarsacim

I wish roadsterdrift didnt die it was way better than this **** hole.rant
You are an idiot. One, you can't spell. Two, the guy asked a simple question inside of a thread. It's not like he cluttered the forum by starting a whole new thread going hey guys I've searched for 16 hours and still can't find this answer.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not sure if this helps,

Thats about the only good pic without the rollbar padding and everything on it.
Terrible picture, but here is this one too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.