ClubRoadster.net banner

Anyone have a white rollbar?

3K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  Flyin' 92 
#1 ·
If so, post it here! I'm debating on painting mine white, I've got white wheels and a white pinstripe. I'm not sure what it'd look like, so I'd like to see if anyone's done it before I take the plunge.

#8 ·
I've seen it done, and I think your car would pull it off very well. It would give your car a more original look without being trendy like XXR's...just sayin'

#15 ·
You are an idiot. One, you can't spell. Two, the guy asked a simple question inside of a thread. It's not like he cluttered the forum by starting a whole new thread going hey guys I've searched for 16 hours and still can't find this answer.

#23 ·
I had no idea there were that many out there, thank you guys so much! I just don't like the Montego color, I wish I had a brighter color car (like the surf blue). I'll probably do it anyway and match it with some white face gauges and a white shift knob. I was thinking a white steering wheel too but I dunno, that might be too much. Any other white accent ideas? I don't wanna go overboard though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.