ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the first hand experience. I am probably going to give them a whirl. I was going to make my own, but for $24 It might be worth the try!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I do

They are fine. Come Primered. I just scuffed them and painted. No issues. They are thin. They use 3m tape that sticks well. They arent coming off without a fight.

·
Banned
607 Posts
want cheap eye lids? tape off head light, spray paint, ???, profit

·
Registered
541 Posts
:phillyb:

Yeah, I hadnt (and still havent) ever seen them on another car. I figured for the price they were worth a shot. I was painting my trunk anyways so I was planning on spraying. Im pretty pleased with them. Not overly aggressive, but take away a little bit of the bloated fish front end that is the 99 w/o fogs.

·
Registered
436 Posts
We want to see pics once you get them on!

-B

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I got them in..... They don't look/feel cheap, so that is good. Unfortunately I am going to be out of town for 2 weeks+ so they paint and show will have to wait :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
To be honest i don't like them, i bought them and still have them on my 99. its the style i don't like, they don't make the headlights look any more agressive which to me is the point of eyelids. im going to use some fiberglass and make mine look more like the gv lids

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
To be honest i don't like them, i bought them and still have them on my 99. its the style i don't like, they don't make the headlights look any more agressive which to me is the point of eyelids. im going to use some fiberglass and make mine look more like the gv lids

Yeah, I agree, I like the gv's better. I think $125 is a rip though. Take some pictures in a DIY please! I might try to tackle that too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts