ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought his stock CD player the 22nd of September. Haven't heard from him since, or seen the player, and the PM I sent him that day hasn't been read yet.

Anyone know if he's okay or if he ran for the hills? (between this and the Skunk knobs, i'm starting to feel a bit sore here.)

-M

·
Registered
499 Posts
he did not run for the hill's hes not like that.

however i do know he did get anotherhonda/acura ( integra i think) cuz there was a welcome back post on ohio hondas. so i pmed him on myspace but have not heard back.

he might just be buzy at work or mabe he forgot to pay the electic bill. #-o

·
needs a wingman
592 Posts
ah! just to clear all the confusion up, i lost my car because i didn't have a job for a couple of months, and as some of you may know, no income=no car payment. i got behind 3 payments, and had one to make up by the time they took my car. i had the money and came home after cashing my paycheck to get a money order, and went outside to see my car on a flatbed truck. :( i no longer have the miata, and even though it sucks, im kinda glad because i've gotten back into the Honda scene.

as i've stated in the PM's and other thread, i'm incredibly sorry for the inconvience, and i'm more than willing to make things work if you are still wanting the radio.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,130 Posts
ah! just to clear all the confusion up, i lost my car because i didn't have a job for a couple of months, and as some of you may know, no income=no car payment. i got behind 3 payments, and had one to make up by the time they took my car. i had the money and came home after cashing my paycheck to get a money order, and went outside to see my car on a flatbed truck. :( i no longer have the miata, and even though it sucks, im kinda glad because i've gotten back into the Honda scene.
Geez, dude. That blows! :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts