ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gradually picking up pieces for a custom install. I'm taking my newly Extrudehone-d intake manifold in today to get bungs welded on for direct port nozzles.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Not yet but my plan is IRTB with direct port nitrous. I like the ambience of 4 throttles yet want a push to pass button when the need arrises.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I am selling my NOS wet nitrous kit. Includes a purge valve, pre assembled and ready to use. The bottle is full, Includes nitrous gauge. I am undecided make me an offer. Is the same kit sold for the Sport Compact cars and Neon SRT-4.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I used to run nitrous for a year or so and I really liked it. I got too used to the power, and slapped on a supercharger. I was afraid my old motor would not be able tho handle the SC puls N20, so I sold the N20...

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
I'm holding off. I have a N2O kit but am treating that as a seperate project. Need to get my roadster running first. After that, BAM! Might have to go N2O!

Post your pics!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dude did you just run a search for all threads older than 2007 and decide to bump them all or what? The homepage looks like a bad re-run of back to the future.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hmmm... I have been fantasizing of a 1.8+N2O+JRSC triple threat for the 91. The instantaneous power delivery of the supercharger coupled with the larger 1.8 engine for track/street with the N2O for some action on the strip. Hopefully that won't end in a blown engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts