ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently acquired a 2007 Grand Touring and am considering replacing the spring and shocks on the car. I have heard the Flyin Miata Stage 2 is a good all around set-up, but would like to get a ride in one with this setup before taking the plunge.

Does anyone have a FM stage 2 set up in their NC and wouldn't mind giving me a test ride? :) I'm open to and am considering other shocks/springs combinations as well.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a '09 and I've tried several different suspension setups. I'm currently on KW V3. Happy to discuss my thoughts on all of them with you and give you a test ride.

·
'Bout dat life
4,106 Posts
I believe PDXa4 or something has the JIC setup on his car. I saw him the other day in Santa Clara. I suggest stopping by MRLS tomorrow and getting a test ride there.

I had just a Eibach spring on stock (non bilstein) shocks, and I think it rode better than my dad's '10 with OEM bilsteins.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I believe PDXa4 or something has the JIC setup on his car. I saw him the other day in Santa Clara. I suggest stopping by MRLS tomorrow and getting a test ride there.
Both PDXa4 and myself will be at MRLS. I'm only there on Sat though. I'll be in silver NC with gold RPF1s. Flag me down and say hi.

·
The Second JB
1,542 Posts
Both PDXa4 and myself will be at MRLS. I'm only there on Sat though. I'll be in silver NC with gold RPF1s. Flag me down and say hi.
Oh, that was you! haha. I was in a Copper Red on gray TE37s. It's nice to see more and more NCs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts