ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..im not exactly a newb..maybe?? haha.. but anyways..im probably gonna move in that area..wondering if any of u are in that area that's pretty laid back and active in this forum and in meets and stuff in that area..i'd like to check sh1t out down there. Long story short, i'm from the midwest, moved to nor cal couple years ago and might head down south....

P.S...I heard Riverside is the nations most polluted city...Corona any better? its only like 10 min away tho right? haha...

·
Registered
692 Posts
i'm always in riverside(my gf lives there) but i live in calimesa(farm town) I think youll like riverside, right in the middle beach on your left, mountains on your right.

·
2,708 Posts
I'm right in the heart of Corona off of Ontario and Lincon. I always goto the friday KINOD (look in the California section) if you want to meet up. Kuane is lso from corona. I came from San Diego so I'm still trying to get used to the lack of diversity and good restaurants, but otherwise, it seems chill minus the Bros in there 20inch lifted trucks with NOTW stickers on it.

I have a HUGE garage and back area if you ever want to work on something, just hit me up!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEET!!! Yea..im bout to put a downpipe on mine..and probably some calipers in the future...tryin to get some wats right now...

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Actually I'm more of the Temescal Valley HAHAHA yeah we have all the Orange County people calling it that now..... I'm waaaaaaaaaaay down the 15 off of Indian Truck Trail. Which downpipe are you installing in your car?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
um..im thinkin the Begi split gas one... i have the MSM...either that or get the exede engine management.. Yea..im gonna have to figure out where i can install it myself. Cuz i'll probably find a room or something, and even if i get 1 bedroom apt, i won't have a garage...sux.. :?

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
cool, i just got the racingmazda for my greddy and haven't put it in yet... i'm just too lazy

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so are you guys goin to that kinod meet this comin friday? April 30th..i might be there..if i don't have to go back up to sf to clean my other room... #-o

1 - 10 of 10 Posts