ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
No one replied and I found this on the second page. (where posts go to die)

I love Supercross! Been watching since Ricky Johnson was on top...then McGrath and that ginger Carmicheal.

Bummed about Chad Reed getting knocked out for the year. At least he did it to himself. With Reed, Dungey, Villapoto and Stewart all in the mix, you didn't know what was going to happen. The only times the races are a bit boring is if Villapoto gets an early lead. Dude is fast! I love cheering for James Stewart to crash every single race. I don't want him to get injured but it's awesome to see him wipe out and get all pissy.

I watch the races on YouTube because I don't have cable. Gotta love free, on demand TV!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I just saw your response. Obviously late since it died again. I am also super bummed about reed. This season was shaping up to be so good and now it's a runaway due to injuries. I'm fairly new to getting in to it but I think it's awesome. Hopefully next season everyone stays healthy. Glad to see some one else on here is stoked on it too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya, im also a fan of supercross. Unfortunately it only come to Canada once a season. There has been so much drama in the series this year. Im bummed i couldnt make it to the race this year! Anyone have a mx bike here?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts