ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to organize a dyno day in Plantation sometime this month; most likely on a Saturday. Price looks to be $45 for 3 pulls with AFR. If you are interested, please respond to this post and quote it and add your name, screen name and car details.

MX5RACER DJ '90 Miata w/'01 engine swap.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ill be in! I'm interested in doing before and after runs with stock timing and advancing it

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They can do that, but you would have to arange that with the dyno shop. I think for something like that you would have to get an hour, not just three pulls. Or you would have to do six runs. Three then change the timing and then three more. I can get you a price for an hour of dyno time if you would like. What year is your miata?

·
Registered
882 Posts
I figured. It would be nice to do it but I may jus do the three pulls. I have a black 99, I was at the stp dyno day when I was stock. Made 114 whp and 107 wtq

·
Registered
882 Posts
I am looking to organize a dyno day in Plantation sometime this month; most likely on a Saturday. Price looks to be $45 for 3 pulls with AFR. If you are interested, please respond to this post and quote it and add your name, screen name and car details.
andrew6691 Andrew 99 miata

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
andrew6691 Andrew 99 miata
rwd_owns '99 Miata

STP Motorsport
4242 Peters Rd.
Plantation, FL 33317

11AM.
Bonus... Pizza, 2 Slices and can soda $5
I am working on some giveaways as well.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Why don't you just book a session somewhere closer to you?

Plantation is quite the drive away from you.

There's a place on stirling rd called Breathless performance, they have a dyno (and I've seen him working with spec miatas) search them and call up to see how much it is. - If you're that interested in knowing how much power you're putting down in your stock car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts