ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know already, my Ariel Atom is due to be completed sometime this next week.

Anyone interested in going with me and taking a factory tour? I'll be leaving SoCal next Friday or Saturday and leisurely heading up to Oregon during the weekend. The plan is to arrive in Ashland, Oregon on Monday and take the factory tour/delivery of the Atom on Tuesday.

Anybody want to go? It might be fun. :twisted:

M

·
0 Posts
As some of you know already, my Ariel Atom is due to be completed sometime this next week.

Anyone interested in going with me and taking a factory tour? I'll be leaving SoCal next Friday or Saturday and leisurely heading up to Oregon during the weekend. The plan is to arrive in Ashland, Oregon on Monday and take the factory tour/delivery of the Atom on Tuesday.

Wait: you said leaving NEXT Friday?
I'm going on THIS Monday, 8/21.
So I'll be there a week ahead of you.
Do they normally give tours, or is that something I'd need your help to arrange since you're buying one?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Man, i'd love to go. I've been trying for months to get down there to check it out, and to make my roommate interview for a fabricator job down there.

Have fun! Take a crapload of pics!

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Wait: you said leaving NEXT Friday?
I'm going on THIS Monday, 8/21.
So I'll be there a week ahead of you.
Do they normally give tours, or is that something I'd need your help to arrange since you're buying one?
DOH! #-o

I bet they'd give you at least a quick tour if you showed up at their door, but you'd be better off giving them a call and letting them know you're on the way beforehand. I'd get cracking on the phone right away...their phone number is on their website. You might want to try an extension outside of the sales department though, I've never been able to get a live person through that extension.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i d love to go.... and have a bunch questions for them, emailed him when their website was first up, but no one wrote me back..

but Monday and Tuesday.. i don't think i can take those days off.

:(:(:(

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'd go if it was in Florida. :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
You know what they say. If you have to ask...

Just kidding. I believe they are around $45-50k (of course it varies greatly depending upon options)

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
And here's me stupidly thinking they were built at the Ariel Works in Somerset. I didn't know they were copied in America.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts