ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Fully built with racing beat header = He's just trying to rob someone of 7k. It's just a 99 on sportmax with a rollbar, offer money accordingly

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Don't even waste your time with this **** stain, he is clearly an idiot that thinks he has gold.

Sportmaxxx and RB shows that he is more cheap than quality.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well he wanted to do a straight trade with me.
He said the head on the motor has been rebuilt. Idk for sure.
He also said he has papers showing it did.

I just want a good deal for a slammed miata but it's hard to find them around here.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
I just want a good deal for a slammed miata but it's hard to find them around here.
Someone would make a killing here if they offered entire cars for sale complete with cheap coilovers, 0 offset wheels, and plenty of stickers posted at 45* angles across the windshield. Why build a slam sled when you could buy one??

Damn that's a great business proposition.

·
Registered
441 Posts
It's your money (or property) so you decide. Just know that you've been warned by most on here that's looking out for your best interest. Yes most could've said it nicer but you did open up the floodgates! Regardless, take those words for what they're worth.

---
- Ken B. posted this from his iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's your money (or property) so you decide. Just know that you've been warned by most on here that's looking out for your best interest. Yes most could've said it nicer but you did open up the floodgates! Regardless, take those words for what they're worth.

---
thank you all for the help. i'm new to the site but I feel welcome.

Buying that car for $7,000 is "prolly" a mistake :woolery:
You're probably right. But I'm not buying it for 7k. I'm trading him my car which is worth around 6k. But I'm trying to find some better deals anyways rather than doing that. I don't wanna drive 4 hrs to go trade a car that could be a P.O.S.

holy ****...
go get a 2000 dollar car
yeah because those $2000 cars are everywhere around here.

·
Hakuna matata y'all
651 Posts
You're probably right. But I'm not buying it for 7k. I'm trading him my car which is worth around 6k. But I'm trying to find some better deals anyways rather than doing that. I don't wanna drive 4 hrs to go trade a car that could be a P.O.S.
Ok lets get serious. I wouldn't pay 6K for the car, everything about it seems pretty questionable. For that money you could get a much nicer, cleaner car but if you aren't willing to put effort into going and looking at cars then you might not find much better.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I can't really say much since I bought mine on an impulse in a whim. I lucked out since mine was purchased for only $800! But that's not to say that I could've gotten a better model if I waited. My best advice, don't get sucked into the deal with all those "flashy" doo dads as you could add those onto a cleaner donor car later. It'll make you appreciate your choice better in the long run! Lots of great advices here so I wish you the best in locating your future ride. ;)

---

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'd say no. You can get nicer finds on CL and forums for a lot less money. A car is a big investment.. would you want to buy a car from someone that doesnt use punctuation, replaces "dose" for does and "prolly" for probably?

I wouldn't.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts