ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to buy CheeseFries' Miata but I live in Florida and he lives in Arizona and I wanted to know how to ship his car to Florida. If I'm paying for the shipping who do I talk to? A shipping company in Arizona or in Florida?

Some info on some a good shipping company will be awesome.

Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
when i bought my miata in april 06 i used DAS--they're actually the prefered shipping company with eBay.

you have two choices when you go with DAS: either they go door to door (the expensive way), OR cheesfries can deliver his miata to one of the DAS shipping locations in his area, and they will ship the car to the nearest DAS center closest to you.

i went with the location drop off method and i couldn't be more pleased! my car went from north dakota to san francisco in 5 days. and they have a pretty slick tracking system that let's you know exactly where the carrier is.

check them out : http://www.dasautoshippers.com/

or if your baller like that i'd say go with an enclosed trailer, i know a few people who've used http://www.horselesscarriage.com/profile.html before......they're the rolls royce of auto shipping....

hope that helps, good luck. i've always liked cheesfries' cars

geoff

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
oh yeah, forgot to state the obvious--you can always drive the car back home....that's what i did when i bought my daily driver.....san fran to chicago via plane--then drive back to san fran--1600 miles in 16 hours, top that :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish i could, but I'm swamp with school work... unless he can wait till spring break...

Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
368 Posts
oh yeah, forgot to state the obvious--you can always drive the car back home....that's what i did when i bought my daily driver.....san fran to chicago via plane--then drive back to san fran--1600 miles in 16 hours, top that :wink:
Are you SERIOUS? You went from Chicago to SF in 16hours??? I mean, the math adds up (1600 miles...if you did 100mph the whole way)...but DAMN!!!

You're nuts, dude! ^-^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts