ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows if 15x8 +10 wheels with 195/50/15 tires with a 1.7 drop will give me any fender/tire rubbing issue's? Is there a way i can make it fit? Tell me how?

At this moment i have the wheels and tires on but im affraid to lower my MX-5 because it looks like it might not clear the fenders.. HEEEELLP :whistle:

·
··
4,227 Posts
Alright guy, to find the fitment thread you shoulda searched "fitment" on here. The search box is on the right of the home page, halfway down. I did you a favor putting the Fitment Thread at the top of the home page. (Right now, go) You can also search within that particularly thread using a drop down box at the top right of the page.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Don't be a smartass, it's stickied on the top of this forum section for this and similar questions.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Thank you guys... i just wanted some input..
yeah just use the search function next time, guys on here need to cool it a little, he clearly new and PERHAPS new to any forum entirely.

edit: roll your fenders if u get a chance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah just use the search function next time, guys on here need to cool it a little, he clearly new and PERHAPS new to any forum entirely.

edit: roll your fenders if u get a chance
tvelev92 thank you... and yes im super new to forums.. but ill learn... thanks again :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.