ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, sorry if someone has already posted a picture of this rear end, but I saw this and thought it would fit nicely with a Pitcrew Racing nose (which I'm saving for).

So can anyone tell me which company makes this (or these parts if not all from one company) rear end?

Thank you.

M

·
0 Posts
freedomgli said:
Things don't move that quickly here that it's hard to keep up. Why don't you join the rest of us.
People, this is not Miata.net. Please play nice!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I thought I was playing nice! There were only like three threads in the Exterior forum when this post was created. No sense creating a new thread everytime someone has an impulse idea and wants the world to come to their doorstep for a chat when there's an even better party going on right next door.

·
4,436 Posts
freedomgli - relax, anyone can post a simple question. I appreciate your proactiveness in the situation, but it is no skin off my baack, Bills or Tim's if someone asks about something that is currently in another thread. We are all new so let's act like we are all welcome to open questions.

back to the topic - kewkiez, all the info can be found here - check it out and eenjoy the pics:
http://roadsterjdm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=270

Locking thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.