ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need wheels in at least 16x8 with 30 or lower offset. I've been looking everywhere but I can only find high end te37's that come on a +33. Any sites or anything would be greatly appriciated?

I also found the rpf1's that goodwin sells, but I'm looking for somthing with a lower offset stil. I'd be willing to spend up to a grand on the wheels alone. So anyinfo or links would be greatly appriciated!

·
Registered
125 Posts
rota makes the slipstreams (spoon copies) in 16x8 w/ 20mm offset.

i have a set on my scion. i bought is because they were cheap and were different from the regular slipstreams.

check out 18racing.com and call jessica, she's really helpful.

good luck,
benjamin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rota makes the slipstreams (spoon copies) in 16x8 w/ 20mm offset.

i have a set on my scion. i bought is because they were cheap and were different from the regular slipstreams.

check out 18racing.com and call jessica, she's really helpful.

good luck,
benjamin
oh mans, you get an awsome star for today. I really like the look of the Slips but wanted something with a low offset and a nice streched tire.

Btw, I'm looking for wheels to go on my Integra. I figured since Miata guys have the same lug pattern they would know of better choice of wheels.

·
Registered
125 Posts
oh mans, you get an awsome star for today. I really like the look of the Slips but wanted something with a low offset and a nice streched tire.

Btw, I'm looking for wheels to go on my Integra. I figured since Miata guys have the same lug pattern they would know of better choice of wheels.
just so you know the 16x8 slipstreams does not have a deeper lip, they will have the same size lip as the popular 16x7 w/ 40 mm offset, basically they have a permenant spacer.

here's a picture of it on my xb, the tires are 195/50.
they will fit the miata perfectly, but i will have to run 195/45 for my NA, they might stick out a little on your integra.

i have more pictures in my album.

benjamin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm, :( yeah, I was really wanting them to have a lip. They look good regardless, I was going to run 615's in a 215/45 tire. just a bit on the stretched side.

·
Registered
125 Posts
wendys,

did you check out the "USED JDM WHEEL LINKS" sticky in this section?
i say if you're only have $1000 to spend, used one's are the only way to go, but it will be even harder to find 16x8 used, most are 15's w/ high offset.

i've spent more than $1400 on my ssr's and waited 2+ months. but it's well worth it.

good luck,
ben

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, I'm ready to play. So hopefully I can find a nice set of wheels. I talked to the owner of the car, the wheels are 16x7 +20 running a 205/40 tire. So thats what I'll look for.

I appriciate all the great info guys, most other forums wouldn't have even botherd after looking at my post count.

=D>

·
3,857 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts