ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....where I can get my hands on these alloys?

Even if its not a set, ive already go two :lol:

They are 15" 2-piece WORKS alloys....thats all I know

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Those wheels have been long discontinued. Start searching the junkyards, auctions, and used jdm wheel importers every day for a few years and you *might* turn up a set. Or post on every single jdm forum you can find with a WTB ad. Such is the PITA of owning rare old school wheels. This is why it's always best to buy 5 or 6 wheels at a time if you really love 'em so you've got spares handy in case of breakage.

Used JDM Wheel Links

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those wheels have been long discontinued. Start searching the junkyards, auctions, and used jdm wheel importers every day for a few years and you *might* turn up a set. Or post on every single jdm forum you can find with a WTB ad. Such is the PITA of owning rare old school wheels. This is why it's always best to buy 5 or 6 wheels at a time if you really love 'em so you've got spares handy in case of breakage.

Used JDM Wheel Links
:( Cheers for your help bud!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'LVS' - "Limited Veilside Special" is what it says below it.

I just took it that the front splitter (lip) was a one off

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Work CR-01s =D>
Your a legend mate :lol:

I had them on my old mk1! A "friend" crashed it and I only managed to recover the two back alloys.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/GaffneyM/front.jpg
Nice car! Was that you who posted pics on Miata.net when you first got those rims? I remember seeing a set of these on M.net

Too bad about the crash though. I hope you kicked your 'friend's ass afterwards ;);)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts