ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
32,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a lot of the population is in Cali or Florida. Even a couple in Knoxville.

Besides me, is there anyone in Kentucky or any parts further north? Just curious :)

·
Mufasa in Training
32,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! What part of the state? I'm originally from Canton, and currently live outside of Cincinnati.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Actually, I mgiht be moving to Nashville (I was born there) before the summer is over.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in Ashland, its right in the middle of cleveland and columbus, about an hour from each.
I know where that is! I used to play sports against Wooster in HS and my brother went to college there. Also had a buddy who went to Ashland U.

See a lot of Miatas up there? I know I didn't when I went by there on the way home this past weekend.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm originally from Lexington, Ohio.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We might have to get a meet of our own going. I'll have to start checking my schedule :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bryan, I'm on the north side of Columbus. I'm aka "bigdude" on miataforum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, there was talk of a meet at Scott's house (aka "2Windy") but nothing materialized. We wanted to avoid a repeat of last year's event, where we spent all day putting a top on some jacka$$'s car (mine) and we didn't get to go for a drive. It was snowing, however, so I can't be completely blamed. . .

·
Mufasa in Training
32,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It'd be awesome if ya'll could get something worked out!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts