ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a complete front and rear subframe with all the brakes, a arms, axles, diff, ect.. probably be easier to buy a junked or stripped car that is still a rolling chassis. no engine no body panels doesnt mater just want suspension.
i have an old car that i want to see if i can convert to IFS, and IRS with miata bits. dusty

·
Registered
473 Posts
How soon do you need these parts? I have a friend parting out a 93, but I already have dibs on the complete rear for spares for me to powdercoat/replace all bushings/etc... But after I swap it all out, i'll be getting rid of what I have off my 90... I'm in griswold...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have a rush, its a long on going project i have. What about the front? Id prefer to get lucky and get a torsen, but not sure if that would happen. what would you think price wise. PM if you want.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I dont have a rush, its a long on going project i have. What about the front? Id prefer to get lucky and get a torsen, but not sure if that would happen. what would you think price wise. PM if you want.
Same thing lol... I'm gonna take the fronts so I have spares to paint/repack the grease on for the spindles and stuff... But its going to be a little while before I can take that stuff off as the car needs to remain moveable at the current time...

I'd probably just have you make me an offer...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Got a '92 rolling chassis in Clinton, MA. Come by and check it out if you're interested.

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
Call me..i am in Waterbury..

Front subframe..most of the stuff still there..no shocks..

Rear subframe..missing passenger side control arms...but 'I know a guy'

Everything available NOW..no waiting..

PM sent with phone number...

JOe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts