ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I think this is post number two for me... Hi there, about a month ago I got a white 93 after looking for one for a few months/my 944 went kaput. Before that I made a fancy computermodel roadster that's recently been... adopted... by miata.org (now with added permission!)..

the day I got my very own roadster I started a new model because I was no longer happy with the first. This is it in racer. (racer is a free racing game kept alive by a bunch of whiney, mostly tallentless, people at http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=111 (that's where you also go to download the game.)) Thought some people here might find it interesting..

I'll be making a roll bar and a hard top for it.. whenever I get around to it.. and adding the reflectors that I left out..

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hmm..our computer here is not too old. I should give the game a try. Im more of a console guy myself. 360 ftmfw!

very nice lookin car though, look forward to thrashin on it if my computer allows :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's way more than just a skin, it's not available for download anywhere, and never will be.. people who want it can ask though. I'm usually a relatively nice person.

it's not even finished yet..

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
OOOh. Just what I needed... another racing game to fill my days. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts