ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have any larger pics? The linkage sorta resembles Toyota's, but i can't really tell from the tiny pics. No clue on the ECU either, mayhaps some third-party re-chip/flash?
That's the only pictures they had :( Does it look complete though? The rough translation says it includes "4 connected throttles, ROM rewriting CPU, the sensor and the injector, the vacuum tank, the throttle cable"

It looks like the vacuum lines are there, i'm assuming that charcoal canister looking thing is the vacuum tank/block, what i'm thinking is the TPS with the red wires running to it.

I think i'll need a fuel pressure regulator, a couple meters to monitor stuff like A/F. I haven't seen a list really of what's needed to get things up and running, anybody got advice on what I would need?

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like an FPR is all you'd need. Since it has some sort of "management" included. If the price isn't too bad you could always step up to a standalone if it's not everything you need.
Thanks Foo! I might go to MegaSquirt or Greddy E-Manage Ultimate if I pick them up, depending on if in it runs decent with that ecu or not. They're ~700 usd plus shipping using what I think is a buy it now feature lol, i'm tryin to get a quote with shipping/fees from Bill right now :D

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks like it doesn't have that coolant line at the bottom that some of the other manifolds (and mine) have. Might need to finger something out aboot that.
Does it just pass through the bodies and out another side? If so every single tuning community just sort of bypasses that since it's made to stop your body(ies) from freezing by actually sending them hot coolant.

http://www.mazda6tech.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=1

Welp, the auction ended at 47,000 yen which is about $387 and i'm a set of ITBs richer!

I <3 Bill

Unbeleeeevable!!! I'm nominating you for the CR best steal of the year award =D> =D>

Sounds like you're on a roll.... with your SSR Mk3's, and now this 8) 8)
That was just the price the auction ended at unfourtunatly. With Bills fee, taxes, the paypal 3% fee, and shipping and handling from japan to california the grand total this morning came out to $720.95 :lol:

i got a set of toyota ITB's sitting in the shop...maybe i should do somethihng with them
Do it! More people with ITBs to lend knowledge! :D

Welp, the auction ended at 47,000 yen which is about $387 and i'm a set of ITBs richer!

I <3 Bill

Unbeleeeevable!!! I'm nominating you for the CR best steal of the year award =D> =D>

Sounds like you're on a roll.... with your SSR Mk3's, and now this 8) 8)
i dunno, coupeloops 150$ OEM hardtop matching the color of his car was pretty sweet too....
x2 that was amazing

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 23 Posts