ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i had a incercooler on my 96 and the plumbing was kinda easy.. give my lack of powersteering. Now its about to be done to the 99, but it looks much more difficult. I think we might end up having both pipes go down o nthe pass. side and under the radiator. Just wondering if anyone has pics of a NON-TDR intercooled 99 Miata... even turbo pics will work to get ideas...

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
You were one of the FEW that ever A/A IC'd your miata (other than TDR). I doubt you'll find anyone... Just get a starion I/C and do it TDR style.

Your old IC setup still lives on in my car, and works great.

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You were one of the FEW that ever A/A IC'd your miata (other than TDR). I doubt you'll find anyone... Just get a starion I/C and do it TDR style.

Your old IC setup still lives on in my car, and works great.
Good to know its still out there and making the Miata happy ;)

I already have the intercooler... and its MUCH better then a Starion unit.... core is 28l x 8h x 3 thick, bar and plate style and 2" end tanks :D It fits PERFECTLY in the Garage Vary nose ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
can someone link me to the TDR intercooled one? I have a 1.6L JRSC that I want to put a small cooler on.

thanks!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
There is a guy in my local club that is running a Ebay Intercooler on his MazdaspeedMiata.

PhatMiata

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a guy in my local club that is running a Ebay Intercooler on his MazdaspeedMiata.

PhatMiata
thats cheating! Mazda Already had provisions for the piping... and i can run that set up because of the 99 headlights... and no im not converting.. wont fit the garage vary bumper :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts