ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone is running ESM brand wheels such as their 002R wheels which are basically BBS RS reps or possibly their 009 the 5 spoke design? I think i've only seen one set on a Miata before. Curious to see if anyone is running them and could please post some pics. thanks.

Heres a link to the brand: http://esmwheels.com/access/wheels-c-21.html

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
lets say it this way. i had 16x7.5/16x9. they would be suited great for an e30 or mk2 vw. but for the miata, they were a bit too big and a bit too heavy.

i "stretched" some 205/40/16 on there. but shitty nexens that run fairly wide. had to roll and flare them in there. also, i couldn't even be near to slammed. i had to rip out the fender liner. and even then the tire would hit the top of the inner fender.

were they nice? i suppose so. but i hear the fuckass that deals with esm is a right. well, fuckass (at least from vwvortex or r3v, i hear nothing about him ripping off the car scene)

honestly? get some xxr 002 in 15x9 et0. they look better, way cheaper, and better sizes.

·
Registered
586 Posts
^+1, for the price I would just hold on till you save a little more for real rs. Plus they are 16 lbs each for those 15 inch one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts