1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have that exact same set-up. Really good bang for the buck (I paid $200 for the shocks and springs). Far better than stock. Dosen't drop the car too much so you won't have to crawl over anything in the road. It it a little on the soft side and it dosen't have a ton of travel in the rear. But, I'm happy so far.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i got it on. big difference, a car with $320 in susp mods shouldn't handle this good. really good bang for the buck

·
Registered
489 Posts
Whaaat? I have 15x7's with 250/50 and there isn't any rubbing going on. What size do you have?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
dang, this sounds like a much better alternative (especially considering the price) to the TEIN stuff! now you guys got me reconsidering AGAIN!

oh, and what offset are you running, full-bore? i have 16x7 right now but unknown offsets (on the car when i bought them).

·
Registered
489 Posts
dang, this sounds like a much better alternative (especially considering the price) to the TEIN stuff! now you guys got me reconsidering AGAIN!

oh, and what offset are you running, full-bore? i have 16x7 right now but unknown offsets (on the car when i bought them).
15x7, +38 (Spec Miata size).

·
Registered
200 Posts
i have the full tokico illumina advanced handling kit and i love it..the car looks slammed but doesn't feel like it when you're driving it.
+1. although the car wasn't as slammed as I would like, it was a pretty good drop. Feels pretty good and doesn't sacrifice too much comfort for performance. Currently not running this setup, but it gets two thumbsup from me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts