1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have that exact same set-up. Really good bang for the buck (I paid $200 for the shocks and springs). Far better than stock. Dosen't drop the car too much so you won't have to crawl over anything in the road. It it a little on the soft side and it dosen't have a ton of travel in the rear. But, I'm happy so far.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man. a friend of mine has the blues on his mx6 and it handles great, so i hope these will be good

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i got it on. big difference, a car with $320 in susp mods shouldn't handle this good. really good bang for the buck

·
Registered
489 Posts
Haha, told you. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now i just need to roll my front fenders, they rub sometimes with my 15s

·
Registered
489 Posts
Whaaat? I have 15x7's with 250/50 and there isn't any rubbing going on. What size do you have?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
my roomate had this on his 95, it was really great.

it lowered it just enough to look better, stiffened it up enough to make onramps more fun and great price

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am running 205/50 but my rims have a decent offset, they are basically flush with the fenders

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ahhh, good reason.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well guys, i looked at it today, its not rubbing the fender, its rubbing on a plastic sheild in the wheel well.

·
Registered
245 Posts
i have the full tokico illumina advanced handling kit and i love it..the car looks slammed but doesn't feel like it when you're driving it.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
dang, this sounds like a much better alternative (especially considering the price) to the TEIN stuff! now you guys got me reconsidering AGAIN!

oh, and what offset are you running, full-bore? i have 16x7 right now but unknown offsets (on the car when i bought them).

·
Registered
489 Posts
dang, this sounds like a much better alternative (especially considering the price) to the TEIN stuff! now you guys got me reconsidering AGAIN!

oh, and what offset are you running, full-bore? i have 16x7 right now but unknown offsets (on the car when i bought them).
15x7, +38 (Spec Miata size).

·
Registered
200 Posts
i have the full tokico illumina advanced handling kit and i love it..the car looks slammed but doesn't feel like it when you're driving it.
+1. although the car wasn't as slammed as I would like, it was a pretty good drop. Feels pretty good and doesn't sacrifice too much comfort for performance. Currently not running this setup, but it gets two thumbsup from me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts