Registered
552 Posts
Re: anyone seen these rims before?

wow those are nice. wonder if someone could get the weights

too bad the smallest they make is a 15" though

·
Registered
698 Posts
You might have missed it, but in the description for the wheels is states (Prices are per wheel). If that price was for a ll four wheels, you would have seen pics of them on my car by the end of this week.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Re: anyone seen these rims before?

For those who are too lazy to click the link..

Truly some sick ass wheels, but I can think of a few other wheels in that price range I'd rather buy if I had pockets deep enough. Ok, I'm lying...my wife won't let me spend that kind of money on my car........YET!

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
They definately are nice, but they are uber expensive.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I see many posts that warn HRE wheels are too soft/weak for track use and is only good for those who want to look good on the street. But I though the street was harder on wheels because of curbs and potholes and the asphalt on a race track was much better?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I see many posts that warn HRE wheels are too soft/weak for track use and is only good for those who want to look good on the street. But I though the street was harder on wheels because of curbs and potholes and the asphalt on a race track was much better?
Yeah, I agree. Potholes sucks!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can tell you that I personally know 3 people that are running J-Line wheels and they have not had one problem with them on the street or the track. The polished finish on these wheels are beautiful! And you can get pretty much what ever offset you want. If they did not cost more than my car I would even consider them :D

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
yes, they've been around. my friend is doing a widebody on his s2000, and he is sponsered by jline. they came and took measurements for a custom offset.
i think he told me they're a japanese name, but the wheels are actually made either in china/taiwan/or some other country

·
Registered
149 Posts
agreed with CE28N. they come from the same manufacturer, but are customed to that specific companies request/design, etc. Same like how Megan and Apexi comes from the same factory. Its just built to their specs and request with their logo on it.

i believe they have copyrights on it so you cant just walk in and ask for the same design, etc. either way they are sweet wheels. I have the old DTM Autohaus versions for my wife's w202. my only wish was that I knew more about offsets on that car before I purchased them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts