ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hastings Ranch has a pretty big display and just on my way home lately I've been seeing a lot of stuff aglow.

Anyone wanna maybe next Saturday or Sunday (17th or 18th) evening meet up somewhere maybe up Pasadena way with the women folk and bundle up, drop the top and get all rosy cheeked while we sip hot cocoa and drive around and marvel at all the pretty colors.

:fab:

If the road doesn't get snowed in tomorrow or Tuesday we could even head for Mt. Wilson after.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well. My girlfriend is freaking out about this. So I'm down more fun to go with someone else with a miata:) And hot coco sounds delicious.

I would prefer Sunday. But honestly would not care.. (due to socm)

·
Force McCocken's Admirer
1,694 Posts
This is a great idea, me and Jo were talking about finding lights to see, this would be fun. I can't say if we are in or not, as it would depend on her work schedule.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I'm down

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
Kinod comes to Haig's hometown.

But Haig will be San Diego.
Gotta go see the Balian mansion and Christmas Tree Lane in Altadena if you're coming all the way here. Gravity hill is also right there, but that's not christmas related..

·
here for farts
680 Posts
if sunday im in i work sat night. my girl has been talking about going to thoughrlbread(spelling) here in rancho. this would be more fun.

·
Registered
799 Posts
i might be down for this also! miata caravan and see alot of lights 0-0

·
Force McCocken's Admirer
1,694 Posts
^ i know the north rancho lights, i used to work a lot up in those houses. I mean the top of Miliken/Haven area.
(i work in Rancho, BTW.)
i also know of the Chino lights, there is a really cool house on Philadelphia and Monte vista, that does the whole music via radio(FM) that is synced with the lights on the house.

I haven't seen the Pasadena lights in years, actually, i haven't in my adult life. it would be cool to see some cool spots I dont already know of.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I'm thinking Sunday evening around six or six thirty we can meet up at the Chuck E. Cheese on Foothill and Rosemead and head on up from there.

Haven't been up there myself in years so I'm not too sure what to expect other than 1100 homes decorated with lights and displays and some slow moving traffic.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I want to go, but if I bring the kids I'll be in the P71.

·
Registered
619 Posts
My girlfriend is freaking out!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for Sunday evening.

This is a cruise through neighborhoods so it'll be kid friendly if you want to bring something other than the Miata but you gotta stay at the back. :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts