ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm having very little serious interest in my car, so I'm going to attempt to make some downgrades to get it down to a better asking price. I really didn't want to put the car up for $8,500, I feel like that is too cheap, but guys asking 10 and 12 seems a little steep.

Anyways I have Tein Flex coilovers 7/9kg spring rates, I would like to trade them for lesser coilovers (basics, megans, racelands) and cash on top.

Also I would like to trade my 15x9 6ULs w/ 225/45zr15 Hankook RS3's for Some sportmaxes or some other aftermarket wheels and cash on top.

The only other thing I'm considering parting from the car is the supercharger.

Oh and I'll probably have some Momo RSGT Buckets seats as well. Depends on if I sell the car with the Megan Seats or the Momos.

If you don't know the car I'm talking about.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I run 33mm spaces.

I can't remember what the brand of the lug nuts, I'll look into what I could sell them to you for.

Ezalias, I honestly though I would have a ton of interest in the car, because it is a looker. There is rarely a time I drive down the road and don't see people breaking there neck to look, and I thought I priced it extremely well, but I guess I can blame it on the economy.

The wheels I would really like to get in trade would be 002 in 15 or 16, but I'd do 527, or TRMotorsports wheels as well.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Ezalias, I honestly though I would have a ton of interest in the car, because it is a looker. There is rarely a time I drive down the road and don't see people breaking there neck to look, and I thought I priced it extremely well, but I guess I can blame it on the economy.
People love to look, but are not ready to buy. Chris is having the same experience trying to sell his blue na (with out parting it out)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I`m interested in the wheels .Please give me a call to see if we can work anything out .I`m in Orlando southside near the airport.Have some tires and wheels don`y know if you`d be interested or not but would buy yours too if you want?321-689-8303 or 407-851-4899 Terry.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really trying to keep it local. Here are some asking prices

Tein Flex Coilovers $900
6ULS w/ RS3 $800

In my eyes Racelands are worth like $200-250, honetsly more like $100-150, atleast that is what I've bought them for in the past used, and sportmax wheels with tires are worth around $350-400

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a working phone, I let it die yesterday, and didn't have a charger on me.

I'm just getting home from a long weekend and will be answering all the questions I have tonight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts