ClubRoadster.net banner

anything other than stock console?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  speedworks 
#1 ·
hey guys right now i'm running around without a center console, and to tell you the truth i like the clean carpet look. however i'm considering making something like the nakamae setup to take up that nasty step left under the vertical console where it met the shift console. i saw a nice oem looking short console by barchetta but cant track one down. what are you guys running? pics would be great

#10 ·
Wow that does look great.

Im making my own as well based on the stock console, as I am going to keep the main storage compartment, and get a round shifter ring, and most everything else is up in the air at this point. Ive aquired an old console to get started cutting on.

#11 ·
i want a barchetta console with round shift hole, but getting one is seeming to be a little more difficult and costly than i had expected.

can anyone help me get one of these. i tried the guy from www.jdmish.com, but they charge 25% of the item cost. i might have to get something else through them though, so that 25% is really gonna kill my pocket.

anyone have any suggestion as to how to get the barchetta console or how to get stuff from YJ without having to pay someone an extra charge to get it?

thanks
alex

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.