ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving for Spokane, WA tomorrow morning and I'll be there all week for my job.

I was wondering if there is anything you guys might know of out there that is entertaining, I will be having to go to bed relatively early, and have no laptop. I think the work (orientation) is only 9 hours a day so I don't want to just sit in my hotel room the rest of the time watching old movies alone :( lol.

I planned on driving around and exploring a bit since I'll have the miata, but I don't think that will stay entertaining all week.

Anyone out there that might want to meet up and get dinner or go do something? Or anyone done something out there fun that they want to share?

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Spokane? Hmmm, might want to ask member $hane. He used to live there.
All I can think of is since you have the Miata is to check out the Old Spiral Highway in Lewiston Idaho. It's two hours away but it's a freakin' awesome road.
But it's hard to say if it would be worth the trip as the weather in eastern Washington suuuuuucks in winter. It's been trying to snow there lately.
I hope you have at least some good all season tires.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, it is snowing out here right now so that road is probably out of the question.. Bummer. It is a much larger city than I thought it was, which is a good thing, I will hopefully find some cool things to do haha.

Theres a shuttle to and from work luckily, because although I have snow tires in the rear the miata is too light for them to do anything lol. Here's to hoping the highway and pass are open on the way back. haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts