ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped this pic this morning just outside the nearest window to me at work. I had gotten lucky and found a spot right up near the building :mrgreen:

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
ha I know what you meen, whenever I drive my truck and see a miata, I think to myself man they look small

·
Registered
152 Posts
ha I know what you meen, whenever I drive my truck and see a miata, I think to myself man they look small
Funny thing is, that's a small Dakota sitting next to my car. If one of my coworkers parked his F-150 Crewcab next to me, I'd be eye level with his wheel wells!
Thought the same thing while idling next to an F250 at a stop light yesterday.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Tiny car is tiny.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
When I rolled through the drivethru yesterday in my NC the girl at the window said, "I didn't even see you pull up! That thing's so short!"

I told her "This is my tall one. You should see the little car."

·
Registered
559 Posts
I like how small our cars are. I'm not inconsiderate and take up like 3 spaces with a bigass 4x4 that never goes off road.

I always worry that one day someone wont see my car in the parkinglot and swing in and rear end it.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interestingly enough, I rented a 2006 F-150 this past weekend to drive up to my parents' house because I am inheriting their old washer/dryer (thank God for hand-me-downs!). I pulled up next to an old Toyota Tercel when parking the truck, and sure enough, I could just BARELY see the roof of it on my passenger side!

Kind of an interesting change of perspective--literally, in my case. A side benefit of driving the truck was that I saw things from the highway that I've never noticed before. For example, if you are heading towards Columbus, OH on I-70 West, you'll find that someone has placed 5-6 old electric commuter car/trolleys at the edge of a field!

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
I always worry that one day someone wont see my car in the parkinglot and swing in and rear end it.
That's why I park at the END of the spot. I learned that from one of those little booklets for Minis lol. It said something about being "considerate to other drivers". I had never thought about doing that to be honest... even though I HATE it when someone with a Metro or equivalently sized car pulls alllll the way into a spot between bigger cars and you go to pull in and VOILA! A metro!

Anyways. My car looks little next to my NEON. And I'm stock height. Sad but true. :lol:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Not with the trailer all the time, but my other car is a Ram 3500 Dually crew cab:

A Mazda3 (for sale)

A 06 Pontiac Torrent (also for sale)

And a 97 Eclipse

1 - 20 of 31 Posts