ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comeon, Woolery ... it's less than 30 mins drive for you ....

CSM class work 1st group, run 3rd :)

There is everything in the class Miatas, Vettes, EVO, etc.
I'll be there

Directions: www.solo2.com

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Drove the Atom home from Oregon, and just got home last night...just read this post today, too. Too late, and I'm too tired to go. Mebbe next time?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what happened to the SM2 class ?
is this why everyones running csm?
Yup. We all moved to CSM. It's so much fun with all the CSM trash talking on the forums :) Bill Hogan & his Honda Civic started the party few months ago ...

And just an example from the April 1 event - Bill Hogan had the trunk lid of his Civic SI removed. He put an inflatable sex doll in the trunk in a doggy style pose and wrote "Bite me" on the back ... :lol: ... that's how he was driving

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drove the Atom home from Oregon, and just got home last night...just read this post today, too. Too late, and I'm too tired to go. Mebbe next time?
Next time is tomorrow. Are you coming? The weather should be ok. Mixing an Atom in the CSM variety should be great. It's looots of fun you'll see - like crack - big part of it is the Hogan trash talking on the forums ... :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Im not going to be at this autox. Dads using the trailer for a track day, so Im going to be at the Porsche AutoX at El Toro Air Force Base instead. Guess I will just have to take Top Time of the Day in a camaro again. They hate it when I do that!

·
Registered
405 Posts
He takes the gt2 to the trackdays.

I was banished from the car ever since I started beating his times in it.....it was so fun to drive too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts