ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
unfortunately, it is the same weekend as GT Live at Miller Motorsports Park. So I'll be in Utah.

But I know several teams that are sh!t talking pretty bad. Shoud be a cool event.

·
Registered
489 Posts
The 29th is my birthday but I'm gonna try and make it out.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Hey Tam, what day are you planning to go? Thinking of going sat but just to watch. I'm not hard core enough yet...

·
Registered
489 Posts
2 hours from LA area. So probibly 4 hours for you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have about 5 or 6 cars participating under Project Import. I think only 1 or 2 are actually going to run the time attack. Sadly my hachi will not be up and running by then :cry: .

So expensive for low budget enthusiast though. I just want to drive. I dont want to have to work to support my habit LOL :eek:

"If this is out of line edit this part out" I can get cheaper prices for both days i think. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
ok- no one has posted about this in a couple weeks. who is going?

Turns out I will be there. I'll be driving 3 cars assuming they are all ready.

1. Weld S14
2. Yokohama Supra
3. My miata

It would be cool to have a small crowd of miatas there to support.

Matt

·
Mufasa in Training
33,613 Posts
Wish I was in Cali...seems like it'd be fun just to be able to walk around the paddock :)

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matt, I'll be there, as you know.

I need help on what run group I should sign up for though. Looking at the sign-up list, I see an awful lot of EVOs and high-hp RWD cars in all the groups. Advanced is out of the question cause I know I'm not there yet. I normally run the Intermediate groups and hold my own pretty well, but thats with other miatas, MR2s and Hondas. I'm leaning more towards beginners this time becuase 1) Going to be running Sumitomo tires, not Azenis or AO32s like I nornally run 2) Not sure how hard I'll be pushing due to new turbo set-up... and crappy tires.

Hey Leo, there's a possible chance my car won't even be ready by then, so take your turbo car and you can take my spot.

I'll be there regardless though helping out friends that will be racing on sunday.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'd stay in intermediate if you have a decent amount of track time. what class you are in has more to do with how well you pass and get passed. Beginners scare me.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Tam and Leo - glad to hear you are still coming. I'll be up there Thursday night through Sunday evening. I'll touch base when I get back in town from Thunderhill this weekend and we'll get a game plan together.

see you there.

Are there any clubroadster stickers made up?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts