Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel all alone here :(

I live in Pembroke Pines and it seems like everyone lives up north of me

·
Registered
71 Posts
I used to live in Miami....spent most of my life there. I live in Virginia now and it is boring as hell here.

BTW Alex I know you man, surprised you still have that miata..lol
Its terry the dude that had the white turbo miata that lived off 152st st

Lates
Terry

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool i got some local folks. my area code is 954.
Do you guys know where the pembroke lakes mall is? im east of it by a few miles. anyone wanna hook up this week?

·
Registered
226 Posts
i am from south FL but i am from the deep south. down by the kendall area. if anyone meets up i dont mind the drive cus i gotta drive for anything livin so south.

pines isnt too far becuase every friday another forum (sfldrifters.com) has a meet on the dunkin donuts (every friday) on pines and flamingo near the mall.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i am from south FL but i am from the deep south. down by the kendall area. if anyone meets up i dont mind the drive cus i gotta drive for anything livin so south.

pines isnt too far becuase every friday another forum (sfldrifters.com) has a meet on the dunkin donuts (every friday) on pines and flamingo near the mall.
kendall is considered south florida...thats where I am from :D

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very good idea.

aw ****. i gotta be in west palm beach friday. damnit. i can make it there next friday. anyone free tonight?

·
Registered
226 Posts
dayem 6:30 is early as hell...i think we should set something up for a certain date so we can al make it.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that sound good to me. i say next friday at 7-7:30. that gives the miami guys time so they dont have to leave during rush hour.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Miami here, and new to the board.

Alex, I can't believe you still have that car either. I talked to you at Trini's shop back when you were still putting it together. That was probably 8 years ago. Trini was painting my white 323 GTX at the time.

I remember Terry's car too though I never met the guy. Super nice car. Is he or his car still around?

If you guys see a black NB with black wheels around the Country Walk area, that's me.

Edit: OK, re-read the thread and realized that was Terry himself saying he moved out of Miami. I though he was asking about Terry. Anyway, nice Miata. I saw it at the Grove one night with the top down and it fit right in with all the other high-end cars 8)

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So far on this thread:

1. Leatherface24- me
2. M2-1028
3. jeepster118
4. speedworks
5. 4WD Peanut

anyone else?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is anyone up for going to the Towers this friday?

I can make it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts