ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my 90 miata/s front bumper is basically 2 tone, talf looks like the rest of the car and the other half looks like the clear is falling off, there is a dent over one of the turn signals, and the po scraped the hell out of something on the driver side

my bra covers this up and when armor-all'ed it looks nice, in my opinion, but recentally took it off, and i have a friend telling he likes it better off, and that it looks so much better,
me on the other hand just get bothered by the scratches and all, i dont know if its really that bad or im just that anal of an owner..
what do you guys think? i know im going to have to take it off when i get the GV lip but i dont know

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Which bra is that? I have the Mazda one, but it doesn't cover the hood at all or the headlight lids.

It would be great for live bug season down here in Florida!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the lebra one. im gonna love it at the track after the respray, that way i can keep nicks and rocks off it

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Have you ever thought about looking for a red bumper cover on ebay thats in better shape, they dont go for too much, I can still see how you would consider using the bra on the track though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts