ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I tried to find this answer but no luck so far. I am doing carbon fiber parts for the NA, interior and exterior. I have a problem with the radio surround. Here is the one I did (simple copy of my LHD 1995 NA), it fits 93 - 97 NA. The 90 - 93 is being made now.

IMG_4313.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

As I would like to sell to UK as well, I would like to know if the RHD have the same dash or if anything is different. By the pictures I found, it looks the same.

Thanks a lot for your help! ;)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tony. You have a 90 Eunos so you have the "old" dash version right? The flat one that is different than the one pictured here.

Did you use it in both RHD and LHD once? I just want to make sure as somebody told me the RHD and LHD Radio surrounding are different...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Send mee one in Australia and I'll trial fit it for you! We are rhd too remember.

I only know of differences between old and new.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
Send mee one in Australia and I'll trial fit it for you! We are rhd too remember.

I only know of differences between old and new.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I was thinking the same thing :p

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Website will be online soon with the biggest choice of carbon parts for Mk1 interior/exterior. Wait and see! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah. Sorry for answer time, i've used it in both LHD and RHD Miatas, here in Canada. Both were the same, in 90-93's versions. I believe 94+ were a little more round. but fits.
JDM surroundings are the same as USDM, never saw any differences for NA's

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd do a call to Flying miata to know, They will answer you in seconds and you will be happy with that :D (They have both in stock, im pretty sure.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts