ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stickers were supposed to be ready today, but I didn't make it to the shop before they closed at 6:00!! :x

I left work early to go visit my mom, who's in the hospital recovering from heart surgery, and couldn't make it back to the sign shop because of traffic!! ARGH!!!

SO, I need help from anyone that is going to the Gap to make up enough stickers for all of us attending, plus some extra maybe.

Phinz! You made that banner awful fast! Can ya help us out!!??

Just make some stickers in the same style as the banner, in about a 2.5" x 1.2" size. I think that's the way the dimensions work out if you make it 2.5" wide, without distortion.

PLEASE help!! I'm mad as hell and really feel bad that I didn't get to the shop in time!!

I STILL haven't left the house for Atlanta. It's going to be a LONG DRIVE!

I'm about to head out. When I check the site later, I'm hoping someone will have saved the day!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I can't do multicolor like that. My stuff is vinyl, and the kanji/hiragana on that would get *mangled* in the process because of the fine detail. If I could I would. I haven't had the $15,000 necessary for a printer/cutter. :(

I'd have them fed-ex/ups them, saturday delivery, to Tapoco. That way at least you get them there when everybody is there.

·
4,436 Posts
Tim - first, I am glad to hear your mom is recovering and hope she is doing well.

Your mom comes first - and if the stickers are not ready - then no sweat.

You can have them shipped to Topocco by overnight for less than $20. I'll pitch in for shipping is that helps.

Also, I have some brown bubbly goodness for you for all your hard work on the site :wink:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Doo!

As you guys have read, Do the doo is going to save the day!

He's leaving the Tampa area later today (9:00 a.m.) and is going to swing by the print shop for me and pick up the stickers! Whew! =D>

He and his friend arrive later tonight, so we'll have the stickers!

Well, it's 3:00 a.m. and I just arrived at my aunt and uncle's house just south of Atlanta. Going to bed soon and I'll see you guys later this afternoon! [That sounds funny!]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts