ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I love those gauges with the shift pattern. HOT!!!

And dont sweat the german gauges... mine are (Gasp :shock: ) Chineese glow gauges.

..but one of these days, the AWD faces will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine... haha

·
Mufasa in Training
32,217 Posts
eunos rs said:
i believe rspeed has one in stock (maruyama).... give them a call.
Really? I'm a little short of cash right now, tho...trying to get Junior back on the road, and have been hit pretty hard by the Mod Bug on Harvey :oops:

How much do those things go for?

·
1,213 Posts
Bryan said:
I'm torn between the CanAm-6

And the Maruyama:

I just got a friend in Japan to order me a set of Murayama and arrived with me in the UK within 10 days ... I think R-Speed must get these shipped to the USA via rowing boats !!!

I am really happy with them and just need to get my needles repositioned right :roll:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
retrorocket said:
I just got a friend in Japan to order me a set of Murayama and arrived with me in the UK within 10 days ... I think R-Speed must get these shipped to the USA via rowing boats !!!

I am really happy with them and just need to get my needles repositioned right :roll:

Im sure if you asked them to have a set shipped via (2-3 day)EMS mail that would speed up the process. But im sure they buy in bulk and ship via surface mail so that would explain the slow shipping from Japan.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I Idle at -1500 RPM

No really, The little stick thingy that holds the needle at 0 when the car is off broke so it hangs like that till i turn the car on. I kinda like it and wish the speedo would do it too.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have the AWD MC-G gauges, but will be changing those out in the not-too-distant future. My biggest issue with Dewa-san's stuff is he puts *so much* on the gauges that doesn't matter, like the shift pattern, suspension info, et cetera. I like them to look nice, but not so cluttered.

I've been designing my own. Hopefully I'll figure out how to print them in a manner that will be durable before I take the dash apart/replace the dash this winter.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts