- Artisan-made in VERY small batches. Want a unique shift knob? Look no further.
- M10x1.25 threaded. Fits all Miatas ever made - NA, NB, NC, and ND. 1989-2017.
- Various brake grips with NA/NB fitment as well as NC fitment.
- Wood shift knobs are produced by Rich of Long Dog Wood Studio.
- Inserts produced by me, Adam at revlimiter.
Types: Guayacan, Argentine Lignum Vitae, Purple Heart, Bocote, Jobillo, Olive, Light Mahogany, and Dark Mahogany.
Guayacan is a close out. These won't be produced again. (It's also a restricted wood that cannot be shipped worldwide).
Shift knobs in this batch start at $75 each. All brake grips start at $49. Claim yours at the revlimiter Store.
The above image is my actual current stock. All of the shifters I have are in this photo. I'll be updating it as sets sell. You may need to hit F5 on your browser to see the current stock.
If you want some exotic wood in your Miata, get your order in soon!
And if you want something not pictured, get in contact with Rich. He works magic with these wood pieces.