- Artisan-made in VERY small batches. Want a unique shift knob? Look no further.
- M10x1.25 threaded. Fits all Miatas ever made - NA, NB, NC, and ND. 1989-2017.
- Various brake grips with NA/NB fitment as well as NC fitment.
- Wood shift knobs are produced by Rich of Long Dog Wood Studio.
- Inserts produced by me, Adam at revlimiter.
Current Wood Types: Argentine Lignum Vitae, Purple Heart, Bocote, Jobillo, and Dark Mahogany.
Shift knobs in this batch start at $75 each. All brake grips start at $49. The metal collar adds $10 to a knob. Claim yours at the revlimiter Store.
The above image is my actual current stock. All of the shifters I have are in this photo. I'll be updating it as sets sell. You may need to hit F5 on your browser to see the current stock.
More about the Joystick:
- About 4" tall.
- Meant for thumbs up shifting.
- About 140-150 grams regardless of wood type. There's a lot of metal inside this knob. It has a lovely weight.
- Recessed indent in the top of each for the insert of your choice.
And if you want something not pictured, get in contact with Rich. He works magic with these wood pieces.