ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yes... the is true..... but I've been goin a bit nuts with the car lately..... Damn you guys!!!!!!!!! So I better not get too interested in this one.... Bet it would look great with my frontmount behind it though.....

·
4,436 Posts
Yeah, I must have posted those links a million times - some people on m.net just do not understand what the term 'search' means.

The idea behind this car is to ship an NB coupe over to the US and also install the Barchetta kit - it all just goes together soooo well.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wish there was an AM DB5 style one for the NA...that would be perfect.
Ah, wishful thinking...the PitCrew is my backup plan...for now I'm still with my scooter :(

Pierre Films

·
Registered
971 Posts
There is a company in Australia that will transform a NA to look like Aston Martin DB9 for $5000. It's called AMX07.

http://www.amx07.com
Good gawd, that's hideous! :cry:

Mutilations of the Roadster's classic lines like that make respect even more the slammed stock look being promoted by my favorite folk group: Peter, Paul, and Tam.
I actually like some of the views... until I got the full side view... ugh!!!
The nose and headlight views look good. The tack-on truck is weird.

·
Registered
441 Posts
:(

M

·
0 Posts
What car are those tail lamps from? I doubt they're made by them just for the kit.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
ACtually, the more I look at them, the more I think they are TT taillights... Perhaps an aftermarket version?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts