ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post made on Import Atlanta, everyone welcome!

Ok Athens! Been a while! Come out! See some new cars! A couple of us have something new to see.

GA Square Mall
3700 ATLANTA HIGHWAY
ATHENS, GEORGIA

Time: 7:15

We will be right behind the Zaxbys off Atlanta Highway. We have had meets here before, no problems.

The List:
Simontibbett
AlliRae
red_05_Srt-d
2FST4U
Silver280ZX
SantaCruz77
JoeyKazez
Johnny4
Annihilation
Cobra
Mary

Maybes:
Scooby_Snack
Driftk1d350z

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'd come to Athens tomorrow, but the roadster is down at the moment, and Friday is the goal at the moment.
Hopefully I can get it all fixed today or tomorrow. Had a heater core hose burst on me last night, so going to replace hoses and the CAS o-ring tonight after work, but we'll see what time I finally end up getting outta here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'd come to Athens tomorrow, but the roadster is down at the moment, and Friday is the goal at the moment.
Hopefully I can get it all fixed today or tomorrow. Had a heater core hose burst on me last night, so going to replace hoses and the CAS o-ring tonight after work, but we'll see what time I finally end up getting outta here.
My hose busted on monday. All i gotta say is i hope it is'nt the one that goes behind the motor. It was a bitch.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
My hose busted on monday. All i gotta say is i hope it is'nt the one that goes behind the motor. It was a bitch.
Meh. That's the one that busted on me. :?
So tonight:
Replace both heater hoses.
Replace o-ring on CAS.
Replace valve cover gasket because of slight seepage.
Tomorrow:
Oil Change
New Plugs
Coolant flush (get the temporary solution I have in there out, freshen it up with some better stuff and Water Wetter)
Friday:
Meet at Varsity!

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
i might try to make the next athens meet.... let me know when it is!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts