ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,
My parents, my wife and myself are heading south this week. on the way back, we want to stop and get real Maryland crab cakes. We would prefer something close to i-95.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
They aren't in season so they would be really expensive and not that good. Philips in Bmore has good crabs but most MD folk usually get takeout.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea out of season, my dads a commercial fisherman on the potomac, we got some last weekend but they were picked up in n.c. real poor crabs. Alittle too far south from 95 but right on the md/va line gilligans pier has really good crab cakes.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us MD guys should get together over a bushel of crabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Beer!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I can pretend im in MD... but if its close enough, ill come anyways. :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, I'm glad I started a trend! Hopefully I can get down there for one of those crab meets.

Unfortunelty, we didn't get into maryland till after 9, so there was no way we could get to any of the seafood resturants. Maryland is confusing as all heck. there were no easy-on, easy-off exits for food. We tried 4 or 5 exits before finally finding an applebees.

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
My wife has been bugging the **** outta me about getting crabs. There's a restaurant on Bel Air/ Fallston (6 miles from 95) called Port Royal. Allyou can eat crabs for ~$20. Good too. Id be down...name the place, time and day...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts