ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please keep your eyes out for a red Hard Top 1990 Miata. License Plate: 6DFL987. Last seen on Cal Poly Pomona campus in M-Lot at 9:30am 2/16/12. Mods: hard dog double diagonal, hard dog tow hitch, 15x7 +35 rpf1's with azenis, small chrome side-mirrors, gv lip. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Damn!

One of the reasons why I got this car was the lack of theft compared to other older imports!

Makes me want to get a gps tracking module

·
Registered
799 Posts
ill keep my eyes out for you! now this is making me even more paranoid now since its closer to my town =[

·
Registered
221 Posts
wanna borrow my pistol?

·
Registered
967 Posts
If it's already been 24 hours start looking on craigslist, ebay, etc for the parts. You can have these small imports stripped in less than 12 hours. I parted my wrecked NB down to a bare unibody in about 15 hours total over a couple days (working on it a few hours a day) and I took my sweet ass time too.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
This is because of the Miata thread on Honda-Tech.

·
Registered
799 Posts
miatas are becoming the new civics........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Ever since my wheels got stolen I keep thinking someone is going to try to steal the whole car next. Now I park the car right next to my bedroom window and any sound in the middle of the night wakes me up. The list of things every mishap owner should have is an alarm, nrg locking hub and a top lok. Even then I think a thief would vandalise a car if he couldn't steal it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I'll keep my eyes open in la..

I'm on a "let's make the miata gay again" campaign so these dumb f'ing honda kids stop liking miatas

·
Registered
78 Posts
Warren, from what I've read these cars are stolen rather often, just behind civics and 240s.

I keep a club on mine to try helping keep people away.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts